Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Letter from the Editor

Hello reader!  Thank you for perusing this almanac.  I hope it brings you information, provokes thought, and entertains you.

I hope to include some regularly recurring features, as well as other one-time posts.  I plan to incorporate written features as well as the occasional video or podcast.

A quick word about the title:  So there is no misunderstanding due to the title, this is not intended to be a topical column on the modern work environment.  These are merely the musings of one occupant of that work environment (thus, the singular possessive form of 'farmer').  The topics will likely be as wide-ranging as are the thoughts of this cube farmer.

Again, welcome and enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My first ever blogpost- wow. Such a great day for humanity. With eager anticipation I await the melodious blend of liquid gold and wisdom to pour fourth from this site.

Unknown said...

Seconded!

Khalaf Haddad said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! You can keep up with my travels at http://whereiskhalaf.blogspot.com. Hopefully I'll get back to Houston soon. See you around!

Genie said...

Que bueno. I have a blogspot (love it b/c it's so easy) but I haven't blogged in ages. Cheers to something new...